Stylitis-41/101 dataloggers now use Compact Flash memory cards.
Compact Flash memory cards offer a number of advantages over the older PCMCIA cards: Much larger Capacity, easy availability, card directory, etc.
New Stylitis-50 datalogger
Most advanced datalogger for wind energy assessment.
Price: 1230,00 €
Symmetron Stylitis-101 is a complete, sealed, portable data acquisition and recording system for a broad range of applications in Industrial, Meteorological and Laboratory fields.
- Field proven. High reliability.
- Up to 18 analog inputs using optional CARD11~16. 2, 4 and 6 wire configurations.
- 3 counting inputs built-in.
- Up to 3 additional (6 total) inputs using optional CARD21, 22.
- 3 digital inputs built-in.
- Up to 6 programmable precision excitation voltage and current outputs.
- Statistics from 1 minute to 1 hour: Min, Max, Average, Standard Deviation.
- In time-series mode, it is suitable for wind turbine power curve analysis. Time-series sampling rates: 1~32 Hz.
- Recording in internal memory or up to 2 Gbyte Compact Flash memory cards.
- GSM data transmission (optional).
- Configuration modules (gain, 4-wire, 6-wire, etc.): see CARD11~29.