Symmetron vacation 2014
The Symmetron company will remain closed for vacation from 2 to 24 August 2014.
New data logger operating software Opton 4!
Replace old Opton and Stylitis Explorer with Opton 4, a more user friendly software, which cooperates with all Stylitis data loggers.
Some new features are the global sites and connections management, the connection assistant and the produced site messages.
For more information, click here
Digital bus sensors option in Stylitis-10
Digital bus sensors (MODBUS RTU and SDI-12) option in Stylitis-10. Conversion of the PERIPHERAL port to RS-485.
Stylitis-10 with internal GPS module
The Stylitis-10 datalogger is also available with an internal modem with a GPS module, to receive location and time information.
New software: Stylitis Explorer 4
Download the new version of Stylitis Explorer 4, without uninstalling the old version (3.××). Versions 3.×× and 4.×× can be both installed in your computer.
Price: 800,00 €
Symmetron Stylitis-42 is a stand-alone, battery-operated Datalogger suitable for measurements in Meteorological, Wind/Hydro potential and other Environmental fields.
- High reliability. True non-stop operation. No adjustments required.
- Simple menu structure is easy to learn and use.
- Password protection.
- (3) voltage analog inputs.
- (1) current analog input 0~20mA.
- (3) counting inputs.
- (2) 5V precision excitation outputs.
- (1) supply output for 4~20mA transducer.
- Built-in surge protection for all inputs and outputs.
- Compatibility with most types of sensors from all vendors.
- Measures: Voltage, current, frequency, temperature, pressure, humidity, altitude, solar radiation. Wind speed and direction, rain height, water speed and depth, etc.
- Samples once per second.
- Statistics from 1 minute to 1 hour: Min, Max, Average, Standard Deviation.
- Recording in internal memory or up to 2 Gbyte Compact Flash cards.
- GSM data transmission (optional).
- Dual enclosure: External heavy duty, all weather, GRP (polyester) IP65 box. Internal steel enclosure protects electronics from electromagnetic interference and sharp objects that succeed in penetrating the outer box.