Stylitis-41/101 dataloggers now use Compact Flash memory cards.
Compact Flash memory cards offer a number of advantages over the older PCMCIA cards: Much larger Capacity, easy availability, card directory, etc.
New Stylitis-50 datalogger
Most advanced datalogger for wind energy assessment.
Price: 420,00 €
Symmetron Stylitis-10 is a stand-alone, battery-operated datalogger suitable for a wide variety of measurements.
- Unique feature: Real-time calculation and display, on its lcd screen, of wind turbine electrical energy production! For more information about this feature, click here
- Simultaneous recording in internal 4MB Flash memory and in removable MicroSD flash card.
- High reliability.
- 7 voltage /current /temperature / digital inputs.
- 1 or 2 counting inputs.
- Precision outputs: 2.5 V and 0.5 mA
- All inputs operate as outputs.
- Outputs change as a function of inputs.
- An output can drive a small relay. For more information about this feature, click here
- Sampling once per second.
- Average, Min, Max from 1 second to 1 hour.
- 2 serial portsRS-232: one DTE and one DCE
- The DCE port (PERIPHERAL) is available as RS-485 as well, in a special version, for connection of MODBUS RTU sensors.
- Capability to connect digital bus sensors: MODBUS RTU (as mentioned) and SDI-12 (supported in the standard verion with RS-232 port as well).
- Ch1 can be selected as analog input, in addition to counter
- Bus sensors sampling is allowed from intervals as low as 1 second
- Peripheral port: both RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces with auto detection are standard
- Auto-detection of External PC connections to both ports
- Ethernet version works as MODBUS TCP slave for SCADA integration
- Ethernet version accepts Server IP numbers and names (i.e. 1.diameson.net)
- Lower power consumption (average):
- 0.5 mA (LCD off, modem off)
- 5 mA (LCD off, modem ON, @12VDC)
- Warm-up output option (powers up sensor a programmable interval before measurement