Symmetron vacation 2014
The Symmetron company will remain closed for vacation from 2 to 24 August 2014.
New data logger operating software Opton 4!
Replace old Opton and Stylitis Explorer with Opton 4, a more user friendly software, which cooperates with all Stylitis data loggers.
Some new features are the global sites and connections management, the connection assistant and the produced site messages.
For more information, click here
Digital bus sensors option in Stylitis-10
Digital bus sensors (MODBUS RTU and SDI-12) option in Stylitis-10. Conversion of the PERIPHERAL port to RS-485.
Stylitis-10 with internal GPS module
The Stylitis-10 datalogger is also available with an internal modem with a GPS module, to receive location and time information.
New software: Stylitis Explorer 4
Download the new version of Stylitis Explorer 4, without uninstalling the old version (3.××). Versions 3.×× and 4.×× can be both installed in your computer.
Price: 570,00 €
Symmetron Stylitis-10 is a stand-alone, battery-operated datalogger suitable for a wide variety of measurements.
- High reliability.
- 7 voltage /current /temperature / digital inputs.
- 1 or 2 counting inputs.
- Precision outputs: 2.5 V and 0.5 mA
- All inputs operate as outputs.
- Outputs change as a function of inputs.
- Sampling once per second.
- Average, Min, Max from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Recording in internal 4MB Flash memory.
- 2 serial ports.
- SMS alarm and data messages.
- Built-in Ethernet port.
- Ch1 can be selected as analog input, in addition to counter
- Bus sensors sampling is allowed from intervals as low as 1 second
- Peripheral port: both RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces with auto detection are standard
- Auto-detection of External PC connections to both ports
- Ethernet version works as MODBUS TCP slave for SCADA integration
- Ethernet version accepts Server IP numbers and names (i.e. 1.diameson.net)
- Lower power consumption (average):
- 0.5 mA (LCD off, modem off)
- 5 mA (LCD off, modem ON, @12VDC)
- Warm-up output option (powers up sensor a programmable interval before measurement