Stylitis-41/101 dataloggers now use Compact Flash memory cards.
Compact Flash memory cards offer a number of advantages over the older PCMCIA cards: Much larger Capacity, easy availability, card directory, etc.
New Stylitis-50 datalogger
Most advanced datalogger for wind energy assessment.
Price: FREE €
Stylitis Explorer is a Windows application designed for use with the Stylitis-40/100 family of dataloggers. It may be used alone or with AutoConnect, Symmetron's automatic download software.
Stylitis Explorer has been designed to streamline operations and allow users work with site data as easily as possible.
- A configurable Windows Explorer-like interface with each folder representing a measurement site.
- Data retrieval via memory cards, RS232 connections and GSM or PSTN modems.
- Built-in viewer and text editor, capable of opening multiple data files in a site.
- Automated procedures for checking and exporting data files to WindRose or other programs.
- Network operation in workgroups.
- Site statistics.
- English and Greek help.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/2008 compatibility.
To work with Stylitis Explorer, a user would typically carry on some of the following typical activities:
- Organize information in Site folders.
- Read and decompress data from a memory card.
- Download and decompress data from a remote station.
- Open and inspect the decompressed Data files. Edit them if needed.
- Export data files to WindRose (CRES's wind data analysis software) for further processing.
- For comprehensive Data, Equipment and Site management see Emmetron, Symmetron's database software.
NOTE 1: Fully uninstall previous versions before installing this version.
NOTE 2: Autoconnect is no longer included in the installation of Stylitis Explorer. Users must download and install Autoconnect separately.