Stylitis-41/101 dataloggers now use Compact Flash memory cards.
Compact Flash memory cards offer a number of advantages over the older PCMCIA cards: Much larger Capacity, easy availability, card directory, etc.
New Stylitis-50 datalogger
Most advanced datalogger for wind energy assessment.
Price: CALL €
Symmetron Stylitis-10 is a stand-alone, battery-operated datalogger suitable for a wide variety of measurements.
- High reliability.
- 7 voltage /current /temperature / digital inputs.
- 1 or 2 counting inputs.
- Precision outputs: 2.5 V and 0.5 mA
- All inputs operate as outputs.
- Outputs change as a function of inputs.
- Sampling once per second.
- Average, Min, Max from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Recording in internal 4MB Flash memory.
- 2 serial ports.
- SMS alarm and data messages.
- Built-in Wireless Ethernet (WiFi) port.
Click here for instructions on how to set the WiFi module in order for it to match with the access point to which you will connect it.