New display instrument: WindLook
Monitor Wind Speed and Direction in real time with WindLook!
Suitable for Airports, Ships or connection to PC, PLC, etc.
RS-485 port option in Stylitis-10
Price: FREE €
Conversion of the PERIPHERAL port of Symmetron Stylitis-10 to RS-485 for connection of MODBUS RTU sensors. SDI-12 sensors can be connected to a RS-232 port as well. For connection of digital bus sensors (MODBUS RTU and SDI-12) to the RS-485 port:
- Connect the sensors to the PERIPHERAL port, to the appropriate pins of the supplied adaptor.
- This port now operates as RS-485, while the COMMUNICATION port remains RS-232.
- Capability of connecting up to 10 sensors (digital bus channels:10~19).
- Each sensor can have many different measurements (registers).
- Each channel can contain a group of one or more consecutive registers of a sensor.
- For MODBUS sensors, the register format, type and order of bytes and words can be selected.
- All the parameters of the digital bus channels can be set the same way as the ones of the remaining channels, via the free software Opton..