Captum Terms of Service
By using the Captum website, or any other services ("Service") operated
by Symmetron Electronic Applications, you agree to be bound by the following
Symmetron Electronic Applications reserves the right to update or change the
the Service after any of these changes shall constitute your consent to these
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your
Captum enables its users to store, share and discover real-time sensor, energy
and environment data ("User Data") from objects, devices and buildings
around the world. Captum does not select or screen User Data and does not verify
its accuracy; this licence does not imply or create any liability on the part
of Symmetron Electronic Applications for User Data provided by other users.
ALL SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND
"AS AVAILABLE". SYMMETRON ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS
ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD
- Only Symmetron Electronic Applications data loggers and devices are allowed
to post data to this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other
information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
Symmetron Electronic Applications cannot and will not be liable for any loss
or damage arising from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all User Data posted and activity that occurs within
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You
must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction
(including but not limited to copyright laws).