Symmetron vacation 2014
The Symmetron company will remain closed for vacation from 2 to 24 August 2014.
New data logger operating software Opton 4!
Replace old Opton and Stylitis Explorer with Opton 4, a more user friendly software, which cooperates with all Stylitis data loggers.
Some new features are the global sites and connections management, the connection assistant and the produced site messages.
For more information, click here
Digital bus sensors option in Stylitis-10
Digital bus sensors (MODBUS RTU and SDI-12) option in Stylitis-10. Conversion of the PERIPHERAL port to RS-485.
Stylitis-10 with internal GPS module
The Stylitis-10 datalogger is also available with an internal modem with a GPS module, to receive location and time information.
New software: Stylitis Explorer 4
Download the new version of Stylitis Explorer 4, without uninstalling the old version (3.××). Versions 3.×× and 4.×× can be both installed in your computer.
Price: CALL €
Symmetron Stylitis-12 is a stand-alone datalogger, suitable for permanent installation in an electric panel's DIN rail, for conducting energy measurements.
- Simultaneous recording in internal 4MB Flash memory and in removable MicroSD flash card.
- High reliability.
- 5 counting inputs, suitable for pulsed energy meters.
- 1 analog voltage /current /temperature / digital input.
- Remote connection via optional GPRS modem or Ethernet adapter.
- Measurement results on the cloud (Captum service)
- All inputs operate as outputs.
- Outputs change as a function of inputs.
- An output can drive a small relay. For more information about this feature, click here
- Sampling once per second.
- Average, Min, Max from 1 second to 1 hour.
- 1 serial port RS-232 (DTE)
- Capability to connect digital bus sensors: MODBUS RTU and SDI-12. This feature allows you to connect MODBUS RTU electrical multi-sensors, which >measure active/ reactive/ apparent energy and power, power factor, frequency and AC voltage and current Stylitis-12 may conduct up to 22 measurements, eg 22 active energies (via 22 multisensors), or 11 active energies and 11 active powers (via 11 multisensors), etc